Indian Navy invites Agniveer to set sail on the agnipath, the unmarried male and female candidates can join India Navy through online applications. Candidates who were born between 1st November 2002 to 30th April 2006 can Join Indian Navy. The recruitment of Agniveer (SSR – Senior Secondary Recruit) and Agniveer (MR – Matric Recruit) is published by Indian Navy on 30th May and the last date for submission of online applications is 15th June 2023.
- Agniveer (SSR – Senior Secondary Recruit): Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects, Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science from the Board of School Education which should be recognized by Ministry of Education Government of India.
- Agniveer (MR – Matric Recruit): Passed Matriculation Examination from the Board of School Education which should be recognized by Ministry of Education Government of India.
- Agniveer (SSR – Senior Secondary Recruit): 1365 (Including a maximum of 273 females)
- Agniveer (MR – Matric Recruit): 100 (Including a maximum of 20 females)
How to Join Indian Navy Agniveer
- The candidates who can join Indian Navy Agniveer can apply through the website of the Indian Navy, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Before filling online application, applicants are required to check the required qualification.
- Once you find yourself qualified for the required position, register yourself through your email id, and mobile number, on the website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After registration, log in with your registered email id or mobile number.
- On the website, click on ‘Current Opportunities’ and click on Apply button.
- Fill up the required details and scanned the below required documents and upload it:
NCC Certificate (if any)
Photographs (Good quality)
- To check eligibility, online applications will be further scrutinized, if any of the documents and details are found ineligible, then they can reject you at any stage.
Things to remember to Join Indian Navy Agniveer
Minimum Height Standards
- Male – 157 cms
- Female – 152 cms
- Without Sunglasses – 6/6 (Better Eye) or 6/9 (Worse Eye)
- With Sunglasses – 6/6 (Better Eye) or 6/6 (Worse Eye)
Permanent body tattoos are not acceptable on the body parts except the inner face of forearms i.e.; from the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of the palm/back side of the hand.
Height & Weight Standards
Applicants can check weight and height standards with this link: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/height_weight_chart.pdf
The standards for the physical test is mentioned below:
|Gender||1.6 KM Run||Squats||Push Ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
Written Syllabus & Question Paper
To Join Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) and Agniveer (MR), the written exam is conducted on a circulated date and time. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The Agniveer’s can check and download the Written Examination Syllabus and Sample Question Paper with below link:
The candidates are required to pass all four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. The exam duration will be of 60 minutes.
- Written Examination Syllabus: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/agniveers/SYLLABUS_AGNIVEERS_SSR.pdf
- Sample Question Paper: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/agniveers/AGNIVEERS_SSR_SAMPLE_QUESTION_PAPERS.pdf
The candidates are required to pass two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics. The exam duration will be of 30 minutes.
- Written Examination Syllabus: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/agniveers/SYLLABUS_AGNIVEERS_MR.pdf
- Sample Question Paper: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/agniveers/AGNIVEERS_MR_SAMPLE_QUESTION_PAPERS.pdf
The applicants can download a Call Letter cum Admit Card through the official website of Indian Navy, https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Stay tuned with us to know the availability date of admit card.
You can also read:
- Join Indian Navy – INCT Chargeman Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply – NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023