National Testing Agency (NTA) and Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute CNCI Kolkata posted a Job Offer on 19th May 2023 for the position of Lab Technician. The last to apply for the position of NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 is 28th May 2023. In this article will read all the necessary details, a candidate is required to apply for the position of NTA CNCI Lab Technician.
Position – NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Level-2 – Total 10 Post (OBC:04, ST:01, SC:01, UR:03 & EWS-01). The recruitment shall be based on CBT and Typing Test.
- Laboratory Technician Level-5 – Total 30 Post (OBC:08, ST:03, SC:05, UR:11 & EWS-03). The recruitment shall be based on CBT and Skill Test.
Education Qualification – NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023:
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- BSc (biochemistry/ chemistry/ botany/ zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50% marks from a Govt. recognized university. Post Degree experience certificate of 2 years in a govt. recognized Laboratory/Medical Institute.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Govt. recognized Institute. Post Diploma experience certificate of 2 years in a govt. recognized Laboratory/Medical Institute.
Age Limit – NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Not more than 30 years
- Laboratory Technician: Not more than 32 years
However, government has provided age relaxation for the following reserved category of candidates:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes – 3 years
- Persons with disability – 10 years
- SC/ST persons with disabilities – 15 years
- OBC persons with disabilities – 13 years
- Ex-serviceman – military service – +03 years
- Departmental candidates – 05 years
- Central Govt./State/U.T. Govt/PSU/Autonomous bodies employees – 05 years
Application Fees payable by candidates – NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- General, EWS, and OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST and Women – Rs. 600/-
- PwDs/Divyang – Nil
Note: A candidate is required to pay the applicable processing fee and GST to the concerned Bank or Payment Gateway Integrator.
How to apply for the position of NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Click on the website of NTA, https://recruitment.nta.nic.in and https://www.cnci.ac.in/career/
- For applying for the position of NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023, candidates must follow the instructions mentioned on the above-mentioned website. If candidates failed to comply with the instructions shall be disqualified by the NTA CNCI.
- If a candidate is found filling up the application form for more than one post, the admit card of the candidate shall be disqualified. Thus, it’s required to download the brochure from the website and read it carefully.
- Steps to follow for applying NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 through online mode:
- Candidate is required to use their E-mail Id or Mobile Number for Online Registration.
- Fill in all the required detail mentioned in the form and jot down the Application Number generated by the system.
- To submit the form, the following documents are to be uploaded by the candidate:
- Passport Size Photograph (File Size: 10 KB to 200 KB)
- Candidate Signature in jpeg/jpg format (File Size: 4 KB to 30 KB)
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary Education, Passing Certificate, Degree or Diploma Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ Credit Card/ Wallet. Once payment is done, either take a printout or download in your system for future reference.
Pay Scale – NTA CNCI LDC, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs.19, 900- 63200
- Laboratory Technician – Rs.29, 200- 92, 300/-
Stay tuned with us, to know the release date of Admit Card.
To read more articles, check the link: